Day 23: Publish a roundup post that links to posts on at least three other blogs, and tell us why you love the posts — and why we should read ‘em.
In response to today’s assignment, I would like to highlight what has become one of the pleasures of this 30 day journey in blogging improvement: the opportunity to meet new bloggers and to learn so many new skills. Yesterday’s post introduced me, and you, to Sonel’s Photo-Editing Challenge, and through it a whole list of talented photographic bloggers. Here are just a few of them but to see a complete list visit Sonel’s blog.
- Travel with Intent where you can travel the world from your armchair. The photo editing response with an unusual view of the Eiffel Tower is well worth a look.
- Eljaygee: just another fauxtoart blog. Take a look at her Righting the Angle.
- iamlostinthot where you’ll find a great photographer’s resource page.
- Sonel’s Corner the home page of this wonderful blog where she “Views the world through a lens of gratitude.”
- Practical Photoshop The tutorial section was a great resource that I used to learn split toning for my submission to Sonel’s Corner Photo-Editing Challenge, which I posted on thechangingpalette.
…so the journey continues with seven more days to go…