Day 9: Head a Little Deeper Into the Blogosphere or The Ten Best Reasons to Travel There!
…This is a good day for blogging! The Weekly Photo Challenge today was entitled “Window” a subject I love, as clearly do so many others. My submission on thechangingpalette has been very popular and has resulted in my visiting, communicating and following many wonderful photographic bloggers today. It also made me think more deeply about the beauty of the blogosphere and as a result have come up with the 10 best reasons that make travelling there so enjoyable:
- No luggage, passports, visas or vaccinations required.
- It never rains or snows and flooding is almost never heard of.
- You can always get a window seat and the toilets are never occupied (well hardly ever)
- There are no customs officers staring at you with piercing eyes and asking if you have a cross bow or snowboard in your shoulder bag.
- If you live on a farm or plan to visit a farm, you should.
- No need to worry about what to wear, ever.
- You can even travel in your pyjamas and no one will ever know.
- No time change and so no jet lag
- Since you travel at the speed of light or sound or something equally as fast, hyper speed perhaps, you arrive before you have ever left. Amazing!
- Best of all, your travelling companions are people just like you, so the company is always the best.
How about creating your own list. I would love to see it and when you do link it here so others can see it too. I might even add to my own list as I think of more good reasons to travel through the blogosphere…